"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
pumpkins and more....
harvest time for pumpkins in central WI
My nephew has been growing pumpkins for the past few years and I had to get a picture of his beauties this year...
Oh Carol !!!!! Oh....I have goose bumps ! lol I just LOVE pumpkins and to see so many and such a variety...I think I would want to touch every one of them lol Love that flat bead truck too...reminds me of the times we used to take hay rides!!! I feel a card coming on!! About the Art Philosophy cart....Im as cheap as they come, so I did some research , did the math and I think it was a pretty good deal. The stamps alone are worth about 50 bucks and then the 3 sheets of chipboard. I really think this will be a "go to often" cart..I'm LOVIN it !! I went to CTMH and looked at some videos and then on Utube as well, before I bought it. The only problem for me was... It wont link to my Gypsy...BUT yours might. If not, they are doing an update in 3 weeks to fix the problem...I hope they really mean 3 weeks !!! If you need a consultant, I can hook you right up with my friend, Kelly . I hope this info helped and THANK you for taking those pictures..I love em !!! xoxoxoxo Joy
Oh Carol !!!!! Oh....I have goose bumps ! lol I just LOVE pumpkins and to see so many and such a variety...I think I would want to touch every one of them lol Love that flat bead truck too...reminds me of the times we used to take hay rides!!! I feel a card coming on!!
ReplyDeleteAbout the Art Philosophy cart....Im as cheap as they come, so I did some research , did the math and I think it was a pretty good deal. The stamps alone are worth about 50 bucks and then the 3 sheets of chipboard. I really think this will be a "go to often" cart..I'm LOVIN it !! I went to CTMH and looked at some videos and then on Utube as well, before I bought it. The only problem for me was... It wont link to my Gypsy...BUT yours might. If not, they are doing an update in 3 weeks to fix the problem...I hope they really mean 3 weeks !!! If you need a consultant, I can hook you right up with my friend, Kelly . I hope this info helped and THANK you for taking those pictures..I love em !!!
xoxoxoxo Joy