CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, September 5, 2011

set 7 of 20 cards

Hello, the weather sure has taken a change for the cool side, we had about 1 1/2 inches of rain on Sat. and would not let up! it poured and would stop off and on all day, so I had plenty of time to craft...
these cute little snowmen are for the changing weather we have, Labor day is in the 60's for the high, another great crafting day between chores,,,

2 comments:

  1. Wow Carol.....you have been BUSY!! I just love all your card sets!! The cardinals and butterflies are so pretty! All those snowmen are just too cute !! We have been drenched with rain down here in Alabama and its only in the 70's today!! I hope you are doing well!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO sweet! I've always loved the Doodlecharms cuts. Your little snowmen are adorable - and good for you getting a head start on your winter cards already! It's quite cool here as well - but thankfully, no snow yet!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!