CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Monday Challenge #23 - 'Sew' much fun!

Good morning again,   I am so glad that I made a sample butterfly before I cut out 14 of them, as much as I love this butterfly, when I saw all I would have to clean off the mat I decided against it, so I went to Indie Art good old butterfly for the 14 cards that will be in my next post,
I put this one to good use and added some faux stitching for this challenge...over at My Craft Spot
 
 This weeks Challenge:  'Sew' much fun!
(Sewing, stitching, faux stitching somewhere on your project)
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Carol !! Love the butterfly....it's gorgeous !! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty....love the butterfly!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Your faux stitching adds so much to the look of your card!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!