CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

3 challenges in one!!!

                   I love this little guy, fall just seems to bring them out looking for food before they go to sleep for the winter. I also did not have a belated stamp so I printed it with the help of my comp... I think I will do that more often, I like the way I can size it!

                for My Craft spot       Monday Challenge #26 - Fall Leaves

                             So here is your challenge for this week:  Fall Leaves!
(Make sure there is a fall leaf - or lots! - somewhere on your project)
 and 
Birthday Sundaes.....Challenge #27 - Belated Birthday Card 

Whimsical Wednesday..... Fall Colors
(I just happen to find this challenge as I was posting mine)

17 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that polka dotted skunk and fun patterned leaves. Great little scene you created! Thanks for sharing this week at Birthday Sundaes :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, this is just too cute !! The leaves are so pretty and the lil critter is so cute in the polka dot paper !!
    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card....love those fall colours! The little skunk is so cute in amongst the pretty leaves:) Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute! Love your sentiment! I may 'steal' it for future reference, if you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just soo STINING' CUTE!I LOVE your little skunk and all the leaves,TO SWEET!Thank you so much for playing aloug with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I love how you used different papers for the leaves. The inking and stitching look great too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!!! That skunk is adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is this! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card!! I love how you used the patterned paper for your leaves! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just to cute! Love the card. Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just tooo cute! Thanks for participating in this week's Birthday Sundaes!

    Samantha
    hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh is this just the cutest fall card. It is always nice when you can combine more than one challenge on a project. How perfect that sentiment goes with the card! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsscal Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! Great job! Olena

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute, cute, card!!! I love the skunk and the tree with all the leaves is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!!!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love the patterns on the leaves :) Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. too cute :) fun to use patterned paper on the sweet lil skunk and nice job on the leaves :) too thanks for playing with us at whimwednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, I just love the patterned paper leaves and this whole scene! IT is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for the Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!