I thought I had missed the deadline for this card, but looks like I have a few hours left.
I made this for the 2nd wedding we have this year. It is in 2 weeks and I am hoping the snow will be gone, but I don't believe it will be.
I turned the sketch
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Wonderful interpretation of the sketch... Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Friday and hope to see you again soon...SK :)
ReplyDeleteso pretty bears...yay...thank you so much for joinig us at the sketchy friday challenge this week.....do i know you? your blog name sounds familiar...take care! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Carol...this is the cutest!! I love that little bear coupld and the cute papers! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sketchy Friday!! :)
ReplyDeleteSharla-DT
this is so cute!!! love the banner with the hearts :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us on Sketchy Friday.
Aw, so sweet! And those papers are incredible! Perfect take on the sketch too.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us at Sketchy Friday and good luck on the draw!