CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Jacob's baptism card do over and cake top to match

good morning to all, another cold day here in central WI.   20 for the high today and the wind makes it that much worse....I am house bound and can not drive at least til Friday from a surgery to remove my gall bladder, so I am thinking here..I pick the right week to have to stay in!

About Jacob's first card I made,  I was not happy with it at all and this morning made a new one with  cross that will be on the top of his cake...
                                            bottom inside
                                                 top inside
                           cake top,,, will post picture when on top of cake
these are much better colors for a baby boy,,, I think there was too much white on the first one I  made.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Love it!
    Tracy
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!