now what to put into that empty drawer????
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Monday, October 15, 2012
look what I found...
Hi all, I did make it to Hobby Lobby Grand opening this morning, and Look what I found for 50% off. Now I don't have to go thru the drawer and dig for what I am looking for, it is all right here! large groups of stamps and the small single ones and my wobbles!!!! I used my 40% off coupon for some white gel pens, I am running low on that...Now there is a Michael's, Joann's and a Hobby Lobby with in sight of the other (that is how close they are) in Wausau!!! woo hoo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for your comment!!!