CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

baby shower for Becky

Hi all, this morning my daughter asked me to make her a baby shower card for tomorrow....a lot of notice there!!!I went with i spy sketches, made it  square and had to make a special envelope for it because it turned out to be a 6 1/8 square card, just a little more work for me, but I got it done!!!!
I love these little feet from new arrival, no inking on this card   I wanted to keep it clean looking,  looks a bit washed out from the lighting..

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Love it! Great job. Olena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for the passing of my mom. While I still feel a void, I'm getting back into the swing of things and should be posting to my blog within the next few days. What a pretty baby card and on such short notice! You can't go wrong with MS punch around the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the paper, the border punch, and the cute saying on the inside.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!