Well, it's time for another Monday Challenge!
This weeks Challenge: Easter!
(Make an Easter card or project)
I found this cute little guy in everyday paper dolls, He is in the mail, and I am hoping it will get to my grandson before Easter, if not he is young and will not know the difference. I was waiting for my new stamps from my craft spot, and WOW do I love these stamps, they are so clean and sharp when printed on my project, one purchase I am glad I made....
inking, layers, pop dotted and I used grass for baskets and found out my atg works better than zig glue to keep the purple grass in place
the inside

I got your address, thanks - I will get your goodies to you:-) I just wanted to say that I cannot believe you are from Wausau - I grew up in Marshfield!! my parents are still in wisconsin - Stratford - small world!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! I love the pattern papers and the easter grass in the basket looks amazing! Love the inside of the card too! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteAmber
Super cute card! Love all the little eggs!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week!
Candy
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com