CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

BBTB 2

 

Hello to all, I found this today while surfing the internet...

over at Bitten by the bug

Princess (the Word) Challenge

Welcome everyone to this weeks challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. I, Mona from Scrapbooking For Joy was asked to pick this weeks challenge so I wanted to create something for my daughter's bedroom to emphasize our recent trip to Disneyland and her latest theme for her birthday party so I decided on the word Princess. You can create the word Princess from any Cricut font, so please join us for this weeks challenge.  remember that you must use a Cricut cartridge to be included in our Project of the Week Challenge.

lots of inking, doodling, and I welded the shadow princess on my DS  and pop dotted the frame and the skunk.

9 comments:

  1. Too stinkin cute! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute..... thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even a stinky little skunk can be a sweet princess. Very cute card. TFS and joining us at BBTB2 :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I love the polka dot skunk. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Absolutely ADORABLE! So glad you joined us this week at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that just makes me smile. Who knew a skunk could be so cute? Thanks for linking up on BBTB2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, it made me laugh. I guess it would be horrid to say it is "Stinkin' cute", huh? Thank you for making me smile and for sharing with us at BBTB2. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love those polka dots. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love the polka dots!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!