"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Ben's BD card
good morning to all, Ben is a Christmas Eve baby and I wanted to make him something non-Christmas for his BD, he plays his guitar at church, so I hope he understands where I got the idea from.....
lots of inking doodling, the notes are from SYI
A christmas eve baby! How sweet Will you link it to my Handmade On Humpday link party? http://createdbycori.blogspot.com/2011/12/handmade-on-humpday-5.html
I am now following you and I hope you'll follow me back! Merry Christmas!
A christmas eve baby! How sweet Will you link it to my Handmade On Humpday link party? http://createdbycori.blogspot.com/2011/12/handmade-on-humpday-5.html
ReplyDeleteI am now following you and I hope you'll follow me back! Merry Christmas!
Cute card! Love it! Olena
ReplyDelete