at Whimsical Designs! It is challenge day, and today we are creating any card/project that is Christmas/Winter themed and must include something sparkly on it.
Are you ready for Cricut Cardz Challenge #97? This week "A Caroling We'll Go!" Make a card for Christmas based on your favorite Christmas song, using any cartridge(s) and using any colors you'd like.
Hi all, as I was thinking about my favorite Christmas song, it coming back to "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" and as I was sitting hear I looked out my window and saw this beautiful huge moon coming up.. thinking back, I always loved snow falling Christmas Eve, with the sparkle in the snow. and of course it is at night.... for a girl who hates the cold you would think that it would be something like "chest nuts roasting on an open fire"
anyway, here is what I came up with....

Adorable! Wonderful card and beautiful song, thanks for playing along with us at CCC!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! I love the cute bunny and bird. I have to agree with you, even though I HATE winter, it sure is beautiful at night when it snows and the moon is out. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!
ReplyDeletesuch a pretty card! thanks for sharing with us at CCC and WW :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job with your BEAUTIFUL card!!I LOVE it!,Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!:)
ReplyDelete