"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
paper cutz challenge # 80 think spring - Marcia's bd card
For challenge #80, make a card, LO or craft project for Spring using any colors you'd like.
for this card I started with the paper and worked from there. I love pretty paper and let it do most of the work for this card.
OH MY GOSH! That is just gorgeous ! I am a new follower !
ReplyDeleteHUGS !
Alex
http://www.youhadmeatcraft.com/
Beautiful!! I am your newest follower!! Jennifer (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the vintage look, just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI'm now Follower #60 =)
Hugs!
Janet
http://paperhoot.blogspot.com/
This card is so elegant! I love it.. I found your blog from your entry on MPS and am now a follower :)
ReplyDelete~Jennifer
http://mycreativecrafting.blogspot.com
Beautiful card!! and good luck on your challenges!! I'm a new follower YAY! Love your blog design:)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
Such a beautiful card TFS
ReplyDeletehttp://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
Lovely! I'm your newest follower! Love the embossed branch!
ReplyDeleteI love the paper you chose too. Very nice
ReplyDeleteCute card Carol TFS.
ReplyDeleteLuria
luriaspassionforscrappin.blogspot.com