"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
mojo monday # 177 contest
Hi all, I decided to go black and white with a splash of color for this card....
I used storybook.....my mind's eye (garden vignettes) little pearls, and liquid pearls
Carol...this card is beautiful !!! Love the black and white combo and then the pop of pink!! Guess what....we are supposed to have snow and ice tonight !!! Egads.....I don't want it !! xoxo Joy
Carol...this card is beautiful !!! Love the black and white combo and then the pop of pink!!
ReplyDeleteGuess what....we are supposed to have snow and ice tonight !!! Egads.....I don't want it !!
xoxo Joy
Oh Carol, this is breathtaking! I love the black and white and the splash of pink is awesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
ReplyDelete