CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

mojo monday # 176-square

Hi all, Monday night while I was making my round mojo card, I was getting bombed by flies, 5 all together
go figure with the cold and the snow that was falling that day, I live in an old farm house and never know when those little buggers will come to life.  anyway it reminded me of when I had a picnic a few years back and we had all of these flies show up  .... that is how this card came about...

                                                                              inside
prayers to all who where hit by this last blizzard, Carol<><

2 comments:

  1. Darling card Carol....makes me yearn for warmer weather and the lake !!!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a neat card love it ...hope you all were snug and warm through the blizzard. Awesome card

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!