CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

mojo monday # 171 round

Hi all, I thought I would give Mojo round a try, the weather around here is not fit for man or beast...brrr is it cold out!!     Hope everyone is off to a great start in the New Year..

 I added a clear cover over the picture to make it look like glass over the frame...
                                                          the inside

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. I really struggled with my decision to stop blogging but will continue to visit all of my favorite blogs on a regular basis. I know it's been a while since I have visited you...with the holidays and all, I have been a little lax but hope to get back into a regular routine now that the holidays are over. I'm off to see what I've missed since my last visit. The best to you and your family in 2011!

    What a fabulous card...everything about it is perfect!

    Big Hugz
    Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, so elegant!

    happy 2011!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!