CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, December 31, 2010

crafty creations challenge #100

Hi all, I have a difficult time with color challenges and this one was definitely  tops the list, not only a color challenge there is a sketch challenge and use something recycled.
also with this challenge I wanted to make a light contrasting shadow instead of the normal dark,
I also was getting frustrated looking for 3 buttons to match, you would think with all the buttons I remove from old shirts I would be able to fine a set.....not to be found....then I saw these tiny specks mixed in with the buttons and I found an eye for the bird.
the yellow bead for the eye is recycled
plum, blue (berry), crumb beige, cherry red (optional)
you will find the sketch and color challenge here...

http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/

I used Home decor for the bird, wild card for the Hi  and George for the circle and a MS punch along with my design studio.



7 comments:

  1. Hey Carol, thanks very much for the comment on my blog, I love your bird,isn't it strange when you need some matching buttons you can't find them.
    Happy new year to you and yours.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I like your style. Love the cute little bird.
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... Lovely card, so cute and so beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at the 100th Crafty Creations Challenge!!! Good luck!

    Enjoy the New Year!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card and such a cute bird. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous, love the way you have incorperated the border punch xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute and fun! Love that bird! Thanks for joining us for our 100th Crafty Creations challenge!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along in our special blog hop 100th Challenge at Crafty Creations - great to see your fab project. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!