OH my goodness...I have been without internet for over a week now and just got it back...I have been very busy making note cards as a thank yous for the chaperons that went on the youth gathering in New Orleans.
They are due back today, but because of the rain we have been getting in Wisconsin, the Milwaukee airport
was flooded with 7 inches of rain, so they will be back a little later than thought, safety first I always say.....
BEFORE I GET TO THE PICTURES .....I HAVE GREAT NEWS
My daughter had her baby, Elijah John.... a big boy at 8pounds 1 oz. 21 inches.
I almost forgot to take pictures of my cards, I had 2 boxes packed up before I remembered....I guess that is what happens when I get out of the normal everyday on line
.I used my design studio so I don't have any sizes, please feel free to ask if you have any questions.
here goes.....30 cards in all and 5 boxes
these next sets are for the Pastors














Your cards are really nice! Love them.
ReplyDeleteOh my...you have been a busy little bee. These cards are fabulous! Hope mother and baby are doing well.
ReplyDelete