Hi all, since I saw the lady bug last week I have wanted to make a card with them on. Since then I got a laptop had to figure out how to reset my Kodak picture easyshare software onto this
(it took 4 tries to get it right)
this is my first post with my new system.
Accent Essential # 41 page 72 @ 3,3 1/2, 2, 2 1/2"
Doodle Charms @ 3/4, 1, 1 1/4 @ 1 1/2"
made into pedestal card
I also figured out how to sign the picture, will take a bit to get use to this laptop, but in the long run I believe I will enjoy this also!! take care, Carol<><
Oh, I was also busy cleaning, have you seen "hording buried" alive on TLC??? I am not a pack rat, in fact I hate clutter and I am not a keeper of most things. It has to mean a lot to me, anyway, after seeing that show and how some people live I thought it was time to clear somethings out. I ended up with a trunk load for Good Will and I will not miss any of it. Feels good to be rid of it!....just thought I would share!


Oh Carol..Ilove yoru card...I love the lady bugs..on teh leafs...this is great.
ReplyDeletehugs
Jeannie
I looked at all these new beautiful cards...love the patriotic ones... the Pooh and Friends card... well I went all the way down and I just love them all..you do such beautiful work. Such beautiful work.
ReplyDeletehugs
Jeannie
oh this one im lifting ! ive never used that leaf cut, this is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteps i dont watch much tv at all, ramseys kitchen nightmatres judge judy and the messiest house/ hoarder shows are ones i dont miss though! im like you i dont keep much ( except gifts) and i hate clutter i dont know how these hoarders can stand it!
Love the ladybugs and what you did with the leaf cut. Great cards!
ReplyDelete