CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Paper Cutz Challenge #13, Dons BD card, My first Pedestal card

this is my first Pedestal card.... love making it..for my brother-in-laws 61st BD, I wanted to make something that was also a challenge...Paper Cutz had a "Tag" challenge this week, so this is what I came up with
DC  present cut at 4" reg. and shadow
tag was included in cut
also made it into a pedestal card,   love it!  hope you like it too!

6 comments:

  1. Fun card! You did a great job.

    Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card ! thanks for playing along at PC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this card Carol! Thanks for joining us at PCC this week!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is phenomenal I am diggin this card great job! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice card...your BIL should love it! Thanks for joining us at PCC this week.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks for playing at PCC.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!