
I call this one a labor of love because of all of the leaves on this tree that have to be raked up! Shelly is the designer over at CCC and asked us all to join her and make our own card with leaves on itthis is what I came up with.
tree, autumn and leaves are from SYI
girl and rake are from everyday paper dolls.
You might be asking yourself, Rake?
I made it from the yield sign!
thanks for looking
how cute!! thanks for joining us on crafty creations :0)
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this! What a great card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Creations!
ReplyDeleteWow! Beautiful card, so cute!! Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)
hi carl
ReplyDeletei saw this on the cricut mb and wanted to comment but now cant find the posting.. im so loving all those leaves! great card !!! thanks so much for playing along with my challenge at craftycreations :) hope to see ya again :) shelly
oopsie.. i should have edited that better.. i meant carol not carl sorry ;)
ReplyDelete