
http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
I did this in different stages and decided to share the different looks I came up with
ended up with the top 2 for the inside and cover of this card
peach keen basic paper doll faces
used George for the hearts and circle (at 1 inch cuts) to make the flower pedals and the hearts
WIMG
for the sunflower for the stem,( at 4 1~2 inch cut) and ink, paper is K & Company



Fabulous card, love the fun flower and beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Hi Carol! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Peachy Keen! LOVE everything about it.. that's my fav place to stamp a face.. in a flower center! Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Kathy
I Love how you used the heart punch to make the flower!! Is that the Stampin up heart punch? Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Oooh you are SO clever Carol! The flower is inspired! AND as cute as can be! Love the distressing and the inside of your card is totally perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
ReplyDeleteViv xx