I did put a little more thought into these and finished off the inside of each card.
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
what to get someonefor their 60th wedding anniversary???
Cards of course if you are a card maker. Although I have to say I did not plan on giving them anything until my sister asked what I was giving Aunt Shirley and Uncle Jim...my jaw dropped and said nothing. But cards are small, nice and useful.
I did put a little more thought into these and finished off the inside of each card.
I did put a little more thought into these and finished off the inside of each card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for your comment!!!