CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, July 10, 2016

dozens of cards

good morning to all, while I was making my grandsons card, I realized that I have not made cards for the kiddos to give away to their friends, and since they all live a distance away they don't call up grandma to make a card for a special friend.   I used boys will be boys and campin' critters. These went together nicely, I used my design studio to size all of the projects before I cut them out. after that I figured out what background I wanted for each, it went together like an assembly line.

these will be going to Braeden and Miss Aubrey (she is a little tom boy so she will be fine with these until I can make her some flowers and butterflies)
boys will be boys

campin critters

for Eli and Jacob    boys will be boys

campin critters


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment!!!