CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, June 20, 2016

freebies from Love you a Latte,Art Deco, Preeserves and Holiday Spring and Summer

 I don't own any of these cartridges, so when I find them free in the cricut craft room I take advantage of the ones that I like.  I had no idea that I would like the cars in Art Deco must have made 20 of them in different sizes and some shaped. So I am ready for a lot of men birthdays coming up. I also love butterflies and the one from holiday spring and summer I have over 50 of them.  It was not easy, I had to wait for a rainy day to make most of these or make them at night.


                                                above shaped cards





                                                      above waiting to be finished
                                              more cars waiting to find a home
                                      all of my beautiful butterflies waiting to be finished on a card

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment!!!