I like the moon behind the tree better
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Monday, January 11, 2016
from 2015
I offered handmade note cards for a baby shower coming up in March, still don't know if they want but I plan on being ready for when they say they do want them....I am trying to keep to one cartridge at a time so I can keep them all together and not confuse me when I look them up if I would like to reuse. You may also wonder where the face had gone on some cards, well I remove them with my design studio.
I like the moon behind the tree better
I like the moon behind the tree better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for your comment!!!