"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
mojo Monday #386 tall and skinny
good morning to all, I am loving the longer days around here, even though it is still very cold, seeing the sun and more day light is uplifting. with spring around the corner I went with a yellow rose for my sisters anniversary. She loves yellow roses with a touch of pink. card measures 5.5 x 3.5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello: I love your rose, it's so beautiful in that bright yellow. Could you mention what stamp you used? or is it a die? If it's a stamp, it's really lovely and it looks like it lends itself for doing some paper piecing.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
thank you Maria for the lovely comment. It is a cricut cut using the wild card cartridge, and the card base is too.I am not good with a scissors and would be lost without my cricut.
Delete