CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Mojo Monday # 379

Hello to all,   It has been some time since I have made my last post.I have been making cards from every cartridge that I have and wanted to make something I have not from each one. So I was as far as Kate's ABCs and decided to go with it for my MJM card.
this turned out to be a sweet baby girl card, one to add to my collection to be used later.
 
6 1/4 x 4 1/2 card with the background to fit
4 1/4 x 3 1/8  gray
4 1/8 x 3 pink pattern
3 1/2 square gray
3 3/8 pink pattern
2 inch little shoes

2 comments:

  1. What a great card, and such a simple idea. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card. Love those little shoes. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!