"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Thursday, March 13, 2014
birthday card
good morning to all, I also made a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 of Kelly's cards. I am going to try welding different shapes together and see what I can come up with.
Hi Carol. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I've been in the hospital so I've not had a chance to catch up on blog postings. You did a great job copying my card. I love the style, it is very versatile and yes other shapes work well.
Hi Carol. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I've been in the hospital so I've not had a chance to catch up on blog postings. You did a great job copying my card. I love the style, it is very versatile and yes other shapes work well.
ReplyDelete