and thought it would make a cute card, will make it again!!
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Thursday, February 20, 2014
card for Colin
good morning to all, oh boy!!! it is starting to snow again, I was hoping it would hold off til later this afternoon, because I have to take my daughter to work tonight.Praying we do not get the sleet mix they are talking about....about the card, this morning on the news it had a story about a little boy who's mother asked him if he wanted a party for his 11th birthday. he said no because he has no friends. I found an address on youtube I found this sketch from deconstructed sketch
and thought it would make a cute card, will make it again!!
OH MAN!!!! in just that little bit of time, it is snowing like crazy.
and thought it would make a cute card, will make it again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you for your comment!!!