wow and the ideas are just coming out of my head....more cards to come....for this card I wanted a snowflake and for it to be blue, like the cold weather we are getting...for it only getting up to a -17 for the high and wind chill -45 to -50. school was canceled for today and is also for tomorrow. anyway I hope all are doing well and making the best of this years winter. I know a lot of people are in the same blizzard as I am and pray you are save while out and about. As for me, my husband is taking me back and forth to the barn for me to do my chores, but my silo is froze up and the guys are feeding the animals for me, so I don't break it...lol
"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."........................ ............................. ............................ Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Monday, January 6, 2014
Mojo Monday # 327
Hi everyone, It has been a long time since I have followed a sketch, this one just happens to be a MJM.
wow and the ideas are just coming out of my head....more cards to come....for this card I wanted a snowflake and for it to be blue, like the cold weather we are getting...for it only getting up to a -17 for the high and wind chill -45 to -50. school was canceled for today and is also for tomorrow. anyway I hope all are doing well and making the best of this years winter. I know a lot of people are in the same blizzard as I am and pray you are save while out and about. As for me, my husband is taking me back and forth to the barn for me to do my chores, but my silo is froze up and the guys are feeding the animals for me, so I don't break it...lol
wow and the ideas are just coming out of my head....more cards to come....for this card I wanted a snowflake and for it to be blue, like the cold weather we are getting...for it only getting up to a -17 for the high and wind chill -45 to -50. school was canceled for today and is also for tomorrow. anyway I hope all are doing well and making the best of this years winter. I know a lot of people are in the same blizzard as I am and pray you are save while out and about. As for me, my husband is taking me back and forth to the barn for me to do my chores, but my silo is froze up and the guys are feeding the animals for me, so I don't break it...lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Beautiful! I love your background paper : )
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card! Love all the snowflakes.
ReplyDelete