CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Kyle's 10th Birthday

Hello to all, Kyle was our little surprise when he was born, see, the ultra sound my daughter had was a 95% chance of him being a girl, goes to show you that they have a little room for a mistake, lets just say I had to return a lot of pink. At Christmas time, which is no fun at all!
Any way out little man loves Bat man and I do not have anything bat man so I went to my paper doll dress up cartridge super boy  on page 56 and used black for bat colors, used my DS to weld the mask and hair together to get to look of BM and used the diamond shape from George for the pointy ears. I am sure he will love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment!!!