CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

from Cardz TV ...Love in a jar

Hi again,,,, I saw this challenge over at cards tv, Mary wants you to just a jar on your project.
the last bridal shower I was to, they had mason jars to drink from, part of the theme from the wedding also.
for the wedding the bridal party had mason jar that had a candle stick hot glued to the bottom, pretty cool!
all part of the country theme. 

5 comments:

  1. Yep...I was wondering when someone would put lemonade in jar. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. Makes me want a nice tall glass of lemonade. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! Love the lemonade and those great ice cubes!!! Wonderful card. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Love In A Jar' challenge at CTVS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG, this reminds me of summer days, looks gr8t, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!