good morning to all, you might be saying 3??? Yesterday my nephew asked me if I could make him a wedding card for a wedding this weekend, that was one,,,, I have wanted to give him something for cutting my ditches (the older I get, they scare the dickens out of me, they are so steep!) that was two. Believe me, it took me a lot longer to make this card!, but well worth it!!!, and for a added bonus I see there is a "wedding" challenge over at My Craft Spot #3.


Fabulous card! The papers are gorgeous and I love the heart couple! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, I love the heart bride and groom.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at My Crafts Spot :)
Beautiful! The embossing and patterned papers are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week for the wedding challenge at My Craft Spot. :)
ReplyDeleteAlly
Gorgeous card! Love the fun hearts! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteKimberly