"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Friday, January 4, 2013
Die Cuttin Divas challenge # 96
Hi all, this cute little guy is going to my nephews son. I found this sketch at DCD
it is a large 7 1/2 x 4 1/2 card
I also used clear rain dots from cloud9 design for the bubbles.
This is so adorable! The bubbles are such a fantastic touch. He will love this! (And thank you for the sweet words on my cookies! I'd share some if I could, but they're long gone. Hehe.)
Your card is so adorable! Thank you for joining our DCD sketch challenge.
ReplyDeleteVeronica DCD
Love this. What did you use for the bubbles?
ReplyDeleteGreat alligator card. Thank you for trying my sketch this week at Die Cuttin' Diva. Hope you will join us again.
ReplyDeleteStay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Adorable...thanks for playing along with us at DCD!! Lee-Ann :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
ReplyDeleteGerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com
This is so adorable! The bubbles are such a fantastic touch. He will love this! (And thank you for the sweet words on my cookies! I'd share some if I could, but they're long gone. Hehe.)
ReplyDeleteHugs and blessings!