CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

look what Elegant Edges can make (4 cards)

good morning to all,  while looking through my Elegant Edges hand book, I wondered what the "book"  key would make, so I brought one up on my design studio to give it a try....WOW!  I really love the way these turned out... all are 5 inches in height and will fit nicely into a 5 1/2 inch square envelope.
the snowman was the 2nd card I made, I wanted to catch your eye so you might come and see the other 3...
I wanted to see  what the little swirl would look like in the snow, I added the negative  for a wind blowing effect.
 EE pg 25 in hand book and I put him on a wobble and cuttlebug for the snow
                                     EE pg. 29, SYI for the tree
                                   EE pg. 47  AE snowflake
 EE pg 22 Indie Art for the butterfly, this was the first one I made, going to my  s-i-l for her bd
I could not believe how fast and easy these all went together, all made yesterday and on my Design Studio
each  card has 3 layers of EE 1/8 to 1/4 inch smaller than the first, the snowman white layer I tore for the snow on the ground look.

1 comment:

  1. Carol, you've made three delicious cards here! All different, all amazing! Thanks for the info re. Minnie. Don't have that cartridge, so will scour the web! Thanks. xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!