CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

bitten by the bug 2

Hi all, with all the warm weather we have been having, I thought I would give the ice skates a try this week, next week it will get cold again, until them I plan on enjoying the pleasant, unusual weather we are having in January...   this week at bitten by the bug 2    they asked for the ice skates in winter woodland, or any pair of ice skates....

10 comments:

  1. Carol, thanks so much for joining us on the BBTB2 ice skate challenge. Your card is just as cute as can be with the shape, the snowflakes and pretty pearly buttons.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your take in this weeks challenge at BBTB2! Fantastic colors and the border is super cute! TFS :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The shape is perfectly feminine. I love the pearls you added to the skate and the sparkle on the blade. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card!!! Love the pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely shape and pretty details. the pearls are just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Especially like the inking on the skates to make them look real. The pearls are a nice added touch. Have a nice day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I LOVE the pearls it gives the card an elegant touch.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Carol! Love the shaped card, skate, and pearls!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card carol super job on the inking :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!