CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

bitten by the bug 2 , Caterpillars

Carole selected a caterpillar from Walk In My Garden. Spring will be here before we know it, the flowers will be in bloom and I am sure a garden or two will have a few little caterpillars crawling around to nibble on spring's buffet.
We would love to have you join up with us on the caterpillar challenge. If you do not have WIMG, there are caterpillars on a few other cartridges; (Create a Critter, Stretch Your Imagination.) Just be sure to mention on your blog that you have joined BBTB2 challenge and we ask that your card be a new project.

Today I might think that spring is right around the corner, but they are saying we are getting winter and with it comes the snow and cold, so that will be it for the pleasant   weather here in WI for a while...
lots of inking, doodling, pop dotted....looks a bit washed out in this picture, much brighter in real...

6 comments:

  1. Oh Carol, this is such a happy Springy card! It certainly makes me smile. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling and fun card. I love all the inking you added on the cuts. I hope your winter isn't too bad and you can just keep thinking SPRING. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just adore your card! Turned out so good! TFS and joining in this weeks challenge :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute is this!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute. I tried 3 times to leave a comment and it looks like this might take. Thanks for joining us with our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!