CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Friday, October 21, 2011

for Aubrey and Braeden and challenges

Hi all, it seems like a long time since I last posted, only a week. I have been cleaning in my daughters bedroom while she is gone to an FFA convention in Indiana. I figured she asked me to wash her bedding while she was gone it would be a good time to pick up, you would think that a 16 year old would know what a garbage can was used for, tags from clothes, little pieces of paper, soda and water bottles under her bed, and a bunch of other stuff that was just out of place.....anyway about the project I made...

this is for my grand kids, they are to the age they want to put things together, so I made this to go on their patio window,   it is also for 2 challenges....


Cricut 360 challenge ....create a spooky project with a spider and the colors purple, green and orange..

and at My Craft Spot...

This weeks Challenge: 3D Halloween!
 I had seen a pumpkin made this way and  made a spider

 Brittany is in heaven..... I bought her 2 cute blouses for her trip, turns out they had to button up all the way so that the FFA scarf would fit under the collar, she is wearing her dads shirt here, I found 2 that were fitted and sure enough, they fit!!! yes she is tall, but to be fair, my craft room has low ceilings.  she is 5' 8"   and I am
5' 2" so  I have to look up to her....

8 comments:

  1. Adorable and spooktacular project. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Banner! Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot this week! Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and love the spider.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project! Glad you joined us at Cricut360 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome banner! I love the bright colors and all the spooky cuts! The embossing on them makes them pop! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous banner! The little extras that you've added look terrific!
    My daughter is 5'8" too. She doesn't want to get any taller - but I'm taller than her so she still looks up to me!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol you are too funny. While my 2 boys were at home, I have to say one was a neat freak and the other was total slob. Great Halloween project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out really cute.Thanks for hopping along with us at c360!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!