CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mother's day color challenge

Hi all, I found this color challenge over at Cardz TV...Mary asked only blue, green purple and white be used
on a mother's day project. I had the hardest time finding purple, not a color I use much, and when I found the right paper ...it has all of the colors on it, plus it is double sided !!! great for me, the bottom is the other side...

3 comments:

  1. Carol, this is just gorgeous! I love it! Thanks so much for playing the Mother's Day Color challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto with Mary that is awesome and Gorgeous

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Your blog is beautiful too! I'm new to card making and blogging, but I love every minute of it!
    momscrafts42@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!