"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift
us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."........................
.............................
............................
Live simply. Love generously.
Care deeply. Speak kindly.
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Linda F Birthday Card
first time I am using country life cartridge, Pitcher cut at 4 1/4"
I used a little smooch spritz on the shadow, paper from scraps and a little doodling
Hey Carol....I need to blog hop more often...you have made some beautiful cards ! So glad your back and that you had a great visit with your daughter and family!!! I love this card...love the flowers, they are so purtty! xoxo Joy
Great card Carol. The way you layerd the the flowers is awesome. Great use of scraps!
ReplyDeleteWow!! I love the look of it!!!!!! The paper and everything just works so well together! Absolutely beautiful!!!!! TFS! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Carol....I need to blog hop more often...you have made some beautiful cards ! So glad your back and that you had a great visit with your daughter and family!!! I love this card...love the flowers, they are so purtty!
ReplyDeletexoxo Joy