from Peachy Keen Challenge
We have another recipe challenge for you this week. The challenge is to use the following:
- polka dot(s)
- a border
- stripe(s)
- stamped image(s)
This week make a card, LO or craft project using a digital or hand stamped Christmas image.
the stamped image is from PK-580 Happy Fall Face Assortment.
I thought it looked like someone shivering.....brrrr
the inside



OMGosh!!! HOW CLEVER to use that face! just absolutely adorable!!! THANK YOU so much for playing along with us at PKS! GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDeletenikki
awh, those snowflakes are way tooo cute!! I love it!! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
ReplyDeletexxx
Emma:)
What a great idea to use that face for a shivering snowflake! So cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at PKS!
ReplyDeleteLOL.. HOW CUTE, Carol! I love that face on the snowflake! SO very funny and too cute! Your card is really cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us this challenge! Hugs and Happy Holidays! KathyJ
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute, and the inside is so pretty too! Great job, and thanks for playing along with the PKS challenge!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lorie