CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

peachykeen challenge #7



this weeks challenge had to have
purple, zig zag and a pumpkin
this would be my take on it
I used peachkeen
Basic paperdoll face assortment
hope you all like it!
2nd picture is the inside of the
card

I hope that my blog is up and
running now, after a few mistakes
I have made, If not Kathy has been kind enough
to post them for me... I'm crossing my fingers!

9 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love all of your detail - looks like I could see these trick or treaters in the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card... love the scene you've created with all of the fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little trick or treaters are adorable, and the inside of your card is as pretty as the outside! Thanks for playing along with us!

    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol! YOU DID IT! You made a blog!! HOW AWESOME!! :) Your card is simply adorable! I love it! I love the paper and the paper dolls are just great! Thanks so much for playing along with us!! Big Hugs, KathyJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol! Thanks so much for visiting my blog to check out my entry for the challenge!

    I can't get over all the cutting you must have done to piece your card together! Wow! It's super cute!

    Oh, and welcome to blog land! You will have so much fun, make so many new friends and learn alot. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha! WHAT a cute card. LOVE the gingham pumpkin!
    I love cards with loads of things to look at and this one is full of interest.
    LOVE your card and it's great to see you getting a blog set up so we can all leave you a comment.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Thank you so much for the nice comment on my card and now let me say yours is amazing!!!!!! It's so fresh and fun! Very whimsical and the colors are so vivid! Wonderful job! I like your craft room set up, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Halloween card! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!