Challenge 17 - Anything Goes
at Cards for Men, and this time we have a really fun one for you:
ANYTHING GOES
(but remember, the card/project has to be for a boy/man)
this one was so easy for me to put together, I had this on my DS for over a year, I was trying out different ways to weld and this was one of my first, just did not use it until now. I also did not have Life is a Beach when I designed this so I was happy to add the big leaf. I am also glad that there are lots of babies, because with this giraffe it looks a bit babyish...well, it did say for a child!! and there are lots of little boys around too!
paper is from k &company itsy bitsy baby boy and k&c wild saffron

I love that giraffe, very cute!
ReplyDeleteIt is gorgeous! I wish I had thought of that leaf when I did my card! Great job on the challenge this week, thanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Carol. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our Anything Goes challenge, good luck x
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable Carol. This is my favorite giraffe on any of the Cricut cartridges.
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, great embossing choice and colors, thanks for joining CCC!
ReplyDelete