CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Color Challenge for Birthday Sundaes #23

With school starting and birthdays coming up, I am sure Britt will  be invited to a few, so I thought I would make 2 girly  rocking cards...

On to today's challenge, we have a color challenge for you.  Your birthday cards must be made up of the following colors: pink, green, and white.  {Any shades of pink/green are acceptable! Neutrals can be used, if needed.} Any cards not following the color challenge will be removed.  Don't forget to include birthday wording on your card front! 




3 comments:

  1. Rockin' cards, Carol! I love the guitars you made, especially how you've flipped the pink and green to create different, but the same cards! Well done!

    Thanks for participating in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    Samantha
    http://hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com
    http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love both of the cards - the guitars are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Birthday Sundaes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool cards, Carol!! I love the guitars and those strips of glitter! Thank you for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!