CLICK ON ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

cricut 360 challenge # 9 relax

 for this card I wanted the paper to do the work,so all I had to do is relax and watch the butterfly. It came to mind when I found myself watching this beautiful monarch floating by my flower bed, they sure are pretty!


 Challenge 9: RELAX, Labor Day is September 5.  Make a card or layout with this in mind.  Use ANY of the cartridges.  
I put the word smile on card, because that is what I was doing :)

4 comments:

  1. Carol, this is stunning. I love what you have done with the butterfly. It is beautiful.Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card--glad you joined us at Cricut360 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and you monarch... Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360º....HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment!!!